Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August and Everything After

Sorry Adam to rip off the Counting Crows....

August was as good as I could make it--much less than desired run wise but hey--that is the norm on planet RC!:

Swim: 31K yards over 9 hours

Bike: 1141 miles over 68.5 hours

Run: 109 miles over 16 hours

8 houts of PT

101.6 total hours of training

I had the most bike training hours of all the Slowtwitch dudes for the August Bike Training challenge--which is NOT insignificient!


Looking ahead:

Race 98 this weekend at Marlton--I have 3 challenges--Earl, Ira and Mick. Earl is the Cat 4 Huuricane heading our way--not sure if I have any way to deal with him. Ira and Mick are very good AG competitors of mine who on paper will beat me....should be fun though as I am rounding into shape!

Week following is race 99 then a bit more training and the taper for Kona.

I do think my hip is healed....

I'm excited about Hawaii!

No comments: