Friday, August 22, 2008

Underpants!!!!!

So I got up this morning and did the Underpants run at 7:30. This is a great tradition started in Hawaii by Huddle and Frey to poke fun at all the euros (principally) who would show up and race in speedos. We all bought our official BVDs (money goes to a local charity) and then did the Underpants Pledge where we placed our hands over a strategic spot and pledged not to wear speedos in public. We then proceeded to run down to the race start area in the 48 degree weather. Once on the beach we did a bunch of exercises and posed for the crowds and then finished the run.

I hooked up with the CEO crowd again and got my pic snapped with Rhodes and Blake (who will be wearing number 1 on Sunday). We also had our CEO group photo snapped and then had a nice breakfast. I registered and I am planning to spend the afternoon prepping my transition bags. The carbo dinner/mtg is tonight. Here is what the run looked like:


Hanging with Rhoadsy and Jasper. Brian is cool with my underpants but Jasper is a little concerned:



On the beach--deep squats. One. Two. That's enough!



The view from the back of the pack:



RC--getting ready for the UR!



Roch leading the pledge:

No comments: