Friday, August 22, 2008

Penticton at t minus 36 hours

I have to say I love this place. it's beautiful. the course has that epic quality to it. The people are very nice. Every one is pumped. It's easy to see why this race has such an incredible reputation. (I reserve the right to change my opinion on Sunday!)

We had our carbo meal/mtg tonight. Nice, but predictable affair. They closed off Main Street in front of the hotel and there is a big street party in progress with lots of live bands--really fun place for the Iron Support Teams.

Inside of 36 hours now and it looks like pretty favorable weather is shaping up--high of 81 with partly sunny to partly cloudy. Low humidity and 10 mph winds--I'll take that for sure.....

I'm all set for transition set-up tomorrow. Getting close!

No comments: