Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This and That

10 days to Germany! Current forecast for race day is a high of 74--sign me up for that! Although it can (and probably will) chan ge between now and then. Water temp is currently 68 degrees which is right on the border for me to go sleeveless or full wetsuit.

Had my last PT session with Rudy on Monday. He says my job now is to rebuild the strength of my left leg--it is dramatically weaker (and smaller) than my right leg and is clearly creating a lot of problems for me on the run. I'll try to do what i can over the next week but it probably is more like a 3 month or more project--Kona?

My bike is in to get set up for Germany--going to run a 55/39 and 12/26 set-up...same as Oceanside--should allow me to hammer the flats but also deal with the climbs of the course...

No comments: