Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Resumption of "Standard Triathlon Operations"

Continuing to progress--although, we took a slight detour with a fun week with the family down in Costa Rica.

Specifically, I've begun planning and logging my workouts with the current focus on building my fitness up in front of IM70.3 Oceanside in early april.

The upshot of this is I'll once again be providing weekly (at least) up dates on my training activity.  It also symbolizes my return to the world of "working triathletes" as I follow a more focused and coherent training approach designed to yield at least a modest level of triathlon racing competence in 2015.

I'm looking for some where around 20 hours this week as I have a rather long trek scheduled for Sunday....more on that latter.

It's good to be back!

No comments: