Monday, December 21, 2015

Last week--on the flight path

so last week's totals were a bit impacted by a pretty bothersome cold I came down with a week ago Sunday.  The net effect was I missed one run and 1 swim.  Otherwise, a pretty solid mid December training week:

Swim: 4,000 yards
Bike: 161 miles
Run: 11.5 miles
Stretch/Weights: 2 hours
Total Time: 16:25

I went to my ortho today and last Monday.  i continue to have fluid build-up.  Last Monday I had 27cc and this morning 21cc.  We are both at a loss for why this keeps happening.  On the positive side of the ledger I had a pretty solid Computrainer FTP session.  I'd guess my FTP is around 265 watts now.  Not great, but not bad--lot's of work ahead of course.

This coming week is going to be an easy week given the holidays.  And then we'll roll into 2016 and begin to ramp it up heading towards Oceanside....

No comments: