Monday, June 11, 2012

Transition time here

Raced down at Lum's Pond last weekend--I did pretty well (transitions excepted) given my fitness but finished 4th in my AG...more details to follow.

Last week's totals:

swim: 6900 yards
bike: 192 miles
run: 23.6 miles
time: 17:30

I am very ready to start posting about my improving fitness as oppossed to my lack of it.  I think the tipping point is near.

Pretty much all of the unusually large family obligations as of late are now drifting arrears....

I gave notice at iQor and on 6/30 I will be done there....

On Saturday, I start RAAM and I suspect that this will be a great jump-start to my bike fitness--at least, and probably my overall fitness....

I'm a hungering to get into IM build mode and at this point I see no impediments to nor reasons to not go for it....

I'll post RAAM details shortly....

No comments: