Saturday, September 24, 2011

Very Satisfying!

Just arrived back home after completing the SkipJack LC (1.2/66/10) triathlon.

I had a very, very satisfying race. Probaby one of my top 3-5 triathlons of all time. It was very exciting and my best all-time finish in a triathlon. Most importantly, it confirmed that my training plan and execution are indeed working and that I'm right on plan in my bid for another Kona slot at IMAZ. After the prior couple of weeks and my race at the IM70.3WC on 9/11, I have to say my faith was a bit tested.

I am very sore tonight as I went very deep into the pain cave today. My feet are covered in blisters--I mean like 15 of them. But I am very happy about today's experience.

Race report to follow--and given how excited I am about this race--very soon!

No comments: