Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trending Upward?

So, as you know the last two weeks have been not so good from a triathlon perspective. I was very tired and had a lot of problematic soft-tissue issues. On the plus side, I still had the motivation but a huge amount of non-triathlon stressors combined with a big 5 week training block seemed to take me low.

So two weeks of recovery and repair--including being a tourist at the IM70.3WC--and this seems to have worked (I hope!).

anyways--this week I feel fantastic! I did a very strong 14 mile run on Monday. Yesterday I rode 100.7 miles @ 17.7mph--most of it in a driving rain storm. Had a great multi-sport session today. I'll take a couple of easy days and then race Skipjack on Saturday (1.2/64/10). I have a good feeling....

Knee feels great--started my latest cycle on Monday. Psoas much better and Plantar tendons hanging in!

Could be the beginning of a very good stretch!

No comments: