Friday, April 16, 2010

NOLA

Hanging in my hotel room. Put the Time Machine together--it actually was pretty easy--I must be getting better at it...almost seems like a normal bike now!

I'm staying in the Riverfront Hilton which is race HQ. Lots of triathletes all about as you might expect. I walked around a bit outside--it's mostly sunny and sultry. It's not BAD and if it was August at the shore I'd say it was normal but it definitely is a lot more humid than I'm used to and I would like. It's also very windy--15 to 20 mph....the wind direction should be in our face mostly in the first half and trailing on the way back which is the way i prefer....water will be choppy (and dirty--all mixed up).

I'm looking forward to a small group dinner with Macca and Bezzone ("T") tonight--should be entertaining.....

No comments: