Sunday, February 28, 2010

Numbers: Week/Month

so I escaped to Naples, FL to help my parents a bit--had 3 real nice runs--post 2 injections the left knee feels pretty good (doesn't feel normal but doesn't kill). Of course the bike has suffered with the absurd snow totals and I was denied a bit down here as the Gulf was very rough--did get to try the Water Rover for 15 minutes yesterday in 4-5 foot waves...insanely buoyant but hard to get a good read....will probably have to spend some pool time with it in the next couple of weeks.

That said....here are the numbers:

Week:
11,800 yards swimming
238 miles biking
45 miles running
26.5 hours total training including X-training

Month:
40,050 yards swimming
745 miles biking
158 miles running
99.3 hours training

so, I'm happy with where it is at this point. I had a strong running month. My bike has been lagging but it's very difficult with all the snow.

Mid-terms start next week with the B&A half-marathon....27 days out from Oceanside.....

MORE TO COME!

No comments: