Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 resolutions

to be honest I stole these from an article I read but I'm in:

1. To be more personally responsible about things that affect all of mankind. You know, recycling, turning lights off, etc.

2. To be more compasionate. I'm going to do at least one really kind thing to someone every single day this year. If I miss I'll do two the next day. Pay it forward. Homeless people get ready to get some warm clothes from me. I'll defintiely be holding doors and letting people cut in line. I really want to see what my character is like after a year of this. Om Mani Padme Hung!

3. To not say anything if it isn't positive. OBVIOUSLY I really need to do this and I shall.

Please remind me if I falter against these three--I'll really, really respect any of you who do--hopefully you won't get many chances!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tri-James said...

Great resolutions – and kick butt volume on the training for an easy year.