Sunday, June 17, 2012

RAAM Post 7--Beyond Hope

We are now officially beyond Hope--Hope, Arizona that is!

I just finished my 6th pull of the race and took the team through TS5--We are still in 5th but the 6th place folks are sneaking up on us.  This pull was only modestly uphill but we have a persistent wind from the east--we are hoping that this changes soon!

Stats for the pull:
28:06
9.6 miles
20.3 mph
225 watts
83 rpm

By the way, my Tagg locator needs to be recharged--you can click on Roger if you find mine down as he is the guy who brought them and his is always charged (we have limited chargers).

OK--sitting here in the back of the van airing things out dressed in my towel and what God gave me.

We also saw a rattle snake--a couple of minutes ago...


2 comments:

Glam Gal said...

Go Randy Go!!! We are cheering you on!!
xo
JoJami and Eric

Glam Gal said...

Go Randy Go!!! We are cheering you on!!