Friday, April 1, 2016

Upon further review--a change of plans!

Our little dog, Roxy as up last night and suffered through a couple of seizures.  She has had them before and are probably related to her Kidney challenges.  She seems fine now and after consulting with the Vets, I've upped her anti-seizure medicine dosage.

However, given this and the fact that Judy and Anders are back in DE today and tomorrow for a funeral, I've decided to forgo the opportunity to race Oceanside so that I can make sure Roxy is fine.  this is a bit disappointing for sure but I'll survive--lol!  As you know, I'm not in the best of shape anyways and there will be plenty of other races in the days ahead....

Kara is coming by to help with Roxy this morning and I'm going to take advantage of my tampered state to go out and crush (as only I can) a nice run.....

Onward and upward!

No comments: