Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hitting the ground running

First full week back in DE and it was a great week--fitness wise anyways!  Training was abundant and of higher quality...

Swim: 6000 yards   Routinizing interval repeats now--my 100s are all in the 1:25-1:29 range going on 2 so not bad but lots of upside over the next 5-6 weeks.

Bike: 204 miles.  Getting outside on my old DE rides, which are very hilly and very good for my fitness!

Run: 20.5 miles--my biggest week since September 2014 (pre Kona/pre-back problems).  I'm running noticeably faster and easier now.  Very happy with the progress this week!

Weights: 2 hours

Hiking: 3:20

Total Time: 24:42  Biggest week since Kona 2014 (not counting my Antarctic climb)

Great week and combined with a rigorous nutrition program I'm on (more on that shortly) I made a ton of progress this week!

Onward and Upward!

No comments: