Friday, April 1, 2022

March 2022 in the books!

Another solid month here, early in 2022!

Swim: 50,550 yards

Bike: 1,337 miles

Run: 33.5 miles

Time: 106:04 (hours:minutes)

As it turns out, March was my biggest swim month to date, eclipsing my former biggest which I just set in January.  Also,  March was also my 5th biggest bike month which means that 2 of my top 5 swim and bike months, and 1 of my top 5 training time months happened so far in 2022:


I was in the most pool most days in March.  I missed the first three days and the last day of March, but swam 24 of the other 27 days, including 13 days in a row.  I also worked a bit with some Masters swimmers at my YMCA and have been able to reduce my stroke count from 24/25 per 25 yards to now where I'm locked in at 22 per 25 yards.  This was a little awkward at first but I was able to clock at 43:33 2,500 time trial without an excessive effort this week.  This is in the 72-73 minute IM range.  I expect to get quite a bit faster over the next three months as I tweak-up for Eagleman in mid-June.

Also got my coVid booster booster today....arm is a bit sore....

Onward and Upward!



No comments: