Friday, March 18, 2011

Glorius!!!!!

78 degrees today--Sooooooo happy!

Having a decent week this week. got off to a slow start due to BOD mtg in NYC. Rallying over the last three days. Another FTOP on the bike on Wednesday (3 in 6 days!). I hit 1:24-1:26 for my 100s in the pool yesterday. when I'm really fit I'm down around 1:20 so not there yet--but I can race reasonably well with that swim speed. A pair of 9 milers on W/TH running wise. Just trying to keep my run volume up--hip flexor is complaining but the complaints have only been mild to date.

Took advantage of the great weather today to ride my TT bike outside for 50+ miles up and down over the brutal hills that my neck of the woods features. Then took my race bike up to Cadence for pick-up for the Tri-Bike Transport out to Oceanside. Can't believe I'll be racing a half-IM in 15 days! Had to drop the bike off a few days early because JV and I are heading to the beach for a few days while Alex is on spring break--I hope to pound the run/bike while there....

A long way to go but def heading in the right direction....

No comments: