Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A "perfect" day

Well, it obviously wasn't--I mean, who would even ever want that behind then as oppossed to in the days ahead?

Still...pretty darn good today when viewed with a triathlon eyeglass.....

Early morning rise,,,,35 miles with anders before he went back to DE to get ready for his KJ cimb. then I tacked another 36 onto that--all pushing, pushing, pushing....much 200-250 watts.

Back home hanging with the fam. Roddick triumphs....Out on the beach for a very strong 5 miles all to an One Republic sound track. Coming after the ride and the 9 mile run yesterday this strikes me as a very good sign.

Then off with my lovely bride for a 1.5+ mile open water swim--she on the SUP.

Yes--a major day for sure. I know more will come when I flip into IM mode but today was sweet.

Need to back down the next two days as I plan to rumble in Philly on Saturday morning....

NJ Shore Training Life--the best!

No comments: