Wednesday, January 31, 2018

More stats!

Last week was another week doing what I need to be doing to build towards IMFL in November.  Still a little light in the swim (I wanted to be around 7,000 yds) and the run (which is the way I roll with my knee at this point), but continued very solid bike training--lots of Zwifting going on--good intensity, I can feel the strength building in my cycling legs....

Swim: 3,500 yards
Bike: 241 miles
Run: 18.5 miles
Time: 21:46

For the month, the same general themes are evident:

Swim: 10,500 yards
Bike: 1,199 miles
Run: 58.3 miles
Time: 95:48 (11:40 in non SBR)

One last thing, my blog just went over 200,000 views....hard to believe (well I know probably about half of this traffic really is to read Judy's blog posts or stuff about Anders, but still....)

Onward and upward!

No comments: