Friday, March 4, 2016

Last week/Feb totals

Last week totals:

Swim: 4,000 yards
Bike: 182 miles
Run: 10.0 miles
Hike: 2:45
Total time: 19:13

February totals:

Swim: 18,500 yards
Bike: 742 miles
Run: 47.0 miles
Hike: 11 hours
Other: 3:45
Total time: 78:37

Comparatively--to Jan and my Feb plan we see:

Swim:  Obviously, less than planned or the 30,000 I did last month.  This was impacted quite a bit by the delay of the pool opening until mid Feb.  My swim is in pretty decent shape for February--I'd say I'm in 37/38 minute Half-IM shape at this point.

Bike: Strong month volume wise.  I'm not as strong as I'd like to be but I'm in a pretty good place on the bike all things considered.

Run: Continues to be a problem.  Running will no doubt be a real liability race wise.....

While I've cut back on stretching/weight lifting, I have been making good progress on hiking/climbing.

I feel like I'm starting to get a bit stronger across the board.  I think I will have challenges being competitive at the sprint distance in my AG but I'm still able to keep at a more rigorous training schedule so I'm thankful for that.....

No comments: