Sunday, April 12, 2020

this week

A "lite" week this week due to my drive to Lawrence, Kansas and back between Wednesday and Friday--1160 miles each way--to pick up Jen and bring her home. I got up early on Wednesday and rode for 90 minutes and then drove just into Illinois.  I slept in the back of my truck at a truck stop.   Up early (2am) on Thursday and I was at Jen's by 7:30.  I did an 8 mile run/walk in Kansas on Thursday.  On Friday we left just after 2am and drove straight back to Delaware and arrived about 8:30pm.  I decided (no surprise) to not workout on Friday--that's the first day of total rest I've had this year....

Here are the totals:

Bike: 221 miles
Run/Hike: 27 miles
Time: 19:25

I fully expect to be back above 300 miles biking and 30 miles running and closer to 30 hours training next week....

Onward and  Upward!

No comments: