Tuesday, March 13, 2012

slideways?

OK--March is fun, challenging and interesting. what it is not is condusive to tri training.....

Turns out I will spend 4 or maybe 5 full days in DE this month--today was my 2nd....

Lots of work but lots of fun as well...was down in Naples with my Mom and Jen much of lsaweek and am leaving for snowboarding with Alex, Anders and Jude tomorrow morn...

Plus a TON of work

so not so much training wise....

last week:

swim: 7000 yards
bike: 151 miles
run 35.5 miles
time: 16:36

this past week wasn't so bad and I had some quality sessions (3X10 @ 256/257/265 on the CT) and some nice runs in Naples and some open water swimming....

still, I wanted to lose 5 pounds over the last 3 weeks and I've gained about that so I am 10 pounds fat....

However, my workouts are very solid and I can't wait to get back into it....hopefully my March slide will just be a slideways...

No comments: