Friday, July 16, 2021

Quick update--lots more to come over the next few days...

 OK sorry for the radio silence--I've been crazily busy as of late....but I will publish a backlog of updates over the next few days.....

I've raced 5 times, beginning with Eagleman a little over a month ago.  I also raced the Columbia and Stone Harbor Triathlons and competed in a 1-mile and a 1.2-mile open water swim race.  Tomorrow finds me at Lake Lenape for my 4th triathlon of the year and the 163rd of my career.  I'm pleased with my progress and enjoying mixing it up again!

My swim and Bike training are going very well.  Making strong progress through my first 3 century rides. June was a good month and my body actually feels pretty good with no (new) issues (knee remains very bad, but you knew that).

Always, check back shortly!

No comments: