Monday, March 1, 2021

February and Last Week

 I backed off just a pinch last week (with exception of swim):

Swim: 15,000 yards

Bike: 268 miles

Run: 3 miles

Time: 23:28

February ended up being a pretty big month.  Here is how the totals for 2021 compared to last year and 2014 and 2012 (the Kona years I have data for):



So, I'm obviously hitting it pretty hard (for me) in the pool.  Combined with a big December 2020, my swim is where it typically is around June or so, good news there.  Another strong bike month, but all in- doors and relatively low intensity.  I'm looking forward to getting back outside this month.  I continue to take it very easy on the run--although I did run for the first time on the Alter G anti-gravity tread-mill and I hope to run as much as 4 miles in another session tomorrow.

I also looked at my top 5 volume efforts over the last 10 years by discipline and I was pleased to see my February swim made it as did last month's bike:



Besides my on-going challenges in my left calf, I'm definitely putting the work in early in 2021--hopefully, I'll get to race off of it at some point this year!

No comments: