Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new plans

OK--I've decided to blow off Philly and Avalon and actually train for a while. Last week I rode my bike 250+ miles and ran over 20 again for a second week in a row (the running anyways). this week the plan is 300/30 plus some decent swimming--almost like a real triathlete again. I'm not saying no to racing but yes to training...besides I've got 5 wins and 2 summits in the bag so far this year so why not!

Further out, anders and I are beginning to crystalize a climbing plan that includes Shasta (either July or August), Whitney (October) and hopefully Cerro Aconcagua next January--very exciting stuff.

Also, strangely enough, both Anders and I won the lottery and have been selected to race for the USA at the Duathlon Short-Course World Championships in September which we think we'll do--should be good for a few yucks....

more latter but it's great to be training again.....

rc

No comments: