Saturday, May 9, 2009

4-0; 8 in a row; 21 in total!; off to the first real mtn!

So raced today at Devilman Sprint.

I don't want to kid you--I'm not in very good shape.

But I went 4-0 in AG wins this year--what the heck that's fun--especially with as much beer as I am drinking!

That's 8 straight sprint wins over the last two years--wow, hard to believe--especially considering my real talent in the TRI--I guess it's about time I got lucky!

21 total wins now in 77 tris. I set this silly career goal of winning 25 times back when I had never won a race so I'm feeling warm and fuzzy about getting there!

Leaving tomorrow for OZ and climbing my first of the seven summits!

And I am pretty fat and out of shape so just grinnin and sinnin right now--hope the good fortune continues but I know the real Tri-dudes will take me down soon.....

hey, have your day when you can!
rc

No comments: