Monday, October 23, 2017

OK--hitting my IM training glide!

Another solid week:

Swim: 7,550 yards with a 3,500 yard pool swim as the longest.  this was done at a 76:20 IM pace which isn't bad considering I'm a fair bit slower in the pool w/o a wetsuit.

Bike: 304 miles including a 101 miler--my fourth 100+ ride over the last five weeks

Run/Hike:  33 miles (a fair amount of hiking) with a 13 mile long run/walk (Yes I know that seems lame, but I am lame--in my left knee)

Total time: 31:34 with about 3 hours of weights/PT.

This week I'm heading down to Shenandoah for a lot of hard long-distance trekking and a bike ride or two.  Hoping for a real suffer fest...if so, the would be 4 big weeks in a row and ideally I'd make it 5 before a 14 day per prior to IMAZ...

Better late than never.....


No comments: