Sunday, June 3, 2012

Getting to the end of it

The last 6 weeks have been pretty amazing.  Lots of fun.  Soooo many things going on.  Not much headroom to do the tri thing.  My fitness has really suffered as a result.  This is what not planned but is.

Alex graduated yesterday completing our graduation trifecta.  Frankly, it was one of the best days of my life.  So much fun!

Tomorrow the girls leave for 10 days in France and Alex leaves for "senior" week at the beach.  Anders leaves mid-week for LA.  I'm staying with the dogs.

Eagleman is out the door which is probably a good thing beacuse I'm not in 4:40-4:50 shape.  I have RAAM right around the corner, which I will try to survive and then it's pretty much time to start focusing on Kona.  Strange.  I probably will only be in shape for one triathlon this year, Kona.  Not bad, I know, but I wanted to do a lot more this year....

Anyways, the week's totals:

swim:  3500 yards
bike: 187 miles
run: 25 miles
time: 16:36

No comments: