Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly update

Finished up a pretty good week, training wise. here are the stats:

Swim: 6400 yards
Bike: 256 miles
Run: 23 miles
Time: 20:13

I hit a coiuple of key workouts which were encouraging: a 90 minute run and a pretty hard 70+ miler on the bike. I also had a 5+ hour training day this week. Would have liked a bit more swimming and running but I raced in Philly this weekend and my legs were pretty shredded for much of this week.

My race was disappointing (although the swim was awesome). My legs were very sore this morning and my body is pretty achey. A bit of an upset stomach as well so maybe I have a low-grade virus of some type. anders also felt a little sick this morning on our ride. In any event, no race this weekend so I'll try to focus on some quality training over the next 10 days and hope my body bounces back pretty quickly.

No comments: