Sunday, April 17, 2011

Short Course Time!

Bailed on Saturday's race due to weather concerns and they went ahead and had it anyways. Given the 62 tornados they had in North Carolina and the great time I had helping alex and friends get ready for their Prom I'll not lose any sleep over my decision.

Good bounce back week training wise. I had a couple of moderately high quality rides and two very good tempo runs on Friday and today. Back into the pool as well, which was great after a week off post Oceanside.

Stats for the week:

8,000 yards swimming
236 miles on the bike
33.5 miles running
21:42 total training time

With my next race scheduled for May 1st and no major work related trips on the schedule, I plan for next week to be a bang-up training week. I need to get fast. I have a need for speed!

Will post IMCA70.3 race report tomorrow....

No comments: