Friday, March 11, 2011

Flexibility limitations?

So--went out for a modest--50/52 minute 6 mile run today and found myself at 2 separate points surrounded by real deal raging river flood waters. Long story short, 1:50 latter i returned home for a much longer run than I intended.

Bailed on my FTP ride today as a result but will get it back on sunday--for 2 FTPs this week.

Hey, I'm sitting on 46 miles of running over the last 6 days--I'm getting thinner-weight wise....I'm getting there slowly but surely...This is a very solid week that I'm on!

But really beginning to feel my left hip flexor again--my bane of last year....worried that it will cancel the parade at some point in the future--I hope not but realise there is a good chance that this will be my limitation this year....troubled by how to fix it....

damn--I hate being lame!

No comments: