Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dad picture

Was just down the last few days with Kara/Jenny visiting my Mom. Helping sort through all the things that need sorting through. Helped my Mom get a new computer set up as well.

Training in maintenance mode of course.....

Here is a pic my Mom took on December 9th of my Dad. This was during my last visit with him. I bought him the blue sweater he is wearing as his Christmas present. He wore it that night when we went out to dinner for the last time. A few days latter he was confined to his bed.

He was very happy on this day and still living life the best that he could. Two days after this he learned that his brain tumors were back and that the end was very near.

My mom gave Jenny this sweater which she is going to wear....

I miss him...


No comments: