Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas (Sigh)

Hey everyone--here's to you and your families--may God bless you and may you have a wonderful holiday!

The good news is that all of my lil family is back together. Judy made an incredible Christmas Eve dinner tonight. Our kids opened their traditional ornament gifts and we also gave them our whole family pajama grams tonight--including Roxy:



This is a bit tempered by our expectation that my father will move on to the next adventure very soon. He is peaceful and without any apparent pain. My sister and mom are with him--for this I am thankful. I've had a lot of time to come to grips with his death and my relationship with him--my visit kast week was awesome. i talked to him tonight--perhaps for the last time.

Life does go on and I went over 10,000 miles on the bike for this year today. I know my father would want me to post this--life is to be lived with all the fervor that one can muster.

Anyways, hug your loved ones and be happy my friends.

No comments: