Monday, August 9, 2010

tonight was COOL!!!!!!!

so tonight, trying to just recover from a big last week, an intense PT session today , and an easy as I could make 3 hour deal today.....

I was grabbing an easy chino take out and driving home tonight....

I got to the Garden State Parkway and I looked over and saw a runner and a support cyclist. I was stuck in the red light so i (I've seen the RAAM guys here before) said what are you doing? HUh? Repeated and then the young guy said Maine to Florida. I said right on, told them I was an IM and drove through the intersection. As I cruised towards our comfy beach place, with my abundant supply of gatoraide i decided I was selling out....I needed to go back an find them and help them....so i did!

This turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it would but I did get it done some 20 minutes later. They are a father and son team riding for cancer and they are very close to Anders and my ages. I gave them my support and here is a link to their website--donate if that's an option...at least you can see me...http://wickedlongrun.blogspot.com/

wow--blows my mind....I love this! I helped them in support of my dad....I love my dad

1 comment:

Roger Marquis said...

You are the MAN! It is nice to meet people who really get it. Thanks for the help.

-Hogan
WLR4ACS