Friday, July 23, 2010

The Road to 100

Grinding along with a more normal IM training week so feeling a bit tired as we speak. The PT seems to really be helping although it is quite fatiguing as well. Longish ride tomorrow so hope the good news keeps rolling.

I found out that there is a sprint triathlon in Walker, Minnesota at the same time I am visiting my parents next weekend--who would have thought? In any event, I think I now know the rest of my triathlon race schedule between now and Kona--here it is:

7/31 Race 96 Walker Sprint Triathlon Walker, MN
8/15 Race 97 Tuckahoe Sprint Tuckahoe, NJ
9/4 Race 98 Marlton Sprint Marlton, NJ
9/12 Race 99 Diamondman Sprint Bear, DE
10/9 Race 100 IM Hawaii Kona, HI

Also, I've posted a slideshow from IM Germany on my website: http://web.mac.com/randychristofferson/Site/IMGER2010SS.html.

Still owe you a Stone Harbor race report....

No comments: