Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quick Post--more to follow

Decent week last week given injuries. I did race Devilman Sprint and did reasonably well--better than last year despite not being able to really run. Best news was post race the left hip felt pretty good. Today i decided to hammer it and see whre I was at--at least on the bike. i rode for 6:47 and while my left hip is definitely very stiff it did not seem to suffer for the effort. so I've concluded that as far as the swim and bike go I'm primed for a heavy IM push over the next 6 weeks to try to tweak up my fitness for Germany.

As for the run--still a work in progress. On the alter-G at 6am tomorrow morning and another PT session on Friday--if all goes well I'll try to run 2 hours on sunday and see how it goes...realistically, I'm still 1-2 weeks away from really being able to run train....

No comments: