Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crash! Ouch! Part 2

So I woke up this morning feeling like someone has just beating the crap out of me. I am very sore in my legs, butt and right shoulder. also, a general shaky/down feeling which i attribute to my body going into post adrenaline repair mode. I awoke in NYC wanting to run on a beautiful spring morning. No way Hose! My training plan for the week will have to undergo a little modification--I'm going to play it day-to-day and give my body a chance to heal up a bit.

I took my Cervelo in and Rob confirmed the problem was a failed Wipperman Connex chain link. To Rob's knowledge i was first to break one--I feel honored. We've agreed to take the Connex link off the approved equipment list. I'll know about any other damage to the Cervelo tomorrow....

No comments: