Sunday, April 4, 2010

And the Beat goes on!

One of the potential benefits of racing the controlled tactical race of last weekend is that I would be able to turn in a solid week of training this week. with NOLA70.3 in just two weeks I was originally concerned when I laid out my 2010 plan that the 3 weeks in between these two 70.3s would be wasted.

The good news is that was not the case as I turned in a solid week of training. I took monday as a rest day as I was flying from LA to Philly anyway and this weekend I was blessed with the return of all of my children for a wonderful Easter celebration (though it was a bummer that Michigan State lost!). Despite all of these "distractions" here is the tale of the tape for this week:

24 hours and 50 minutes of training time
9000 yards of swimming
255 miles on the bike
32 miles running

I see another big week ahead of me and then it's time to lock and load on NOLA--awesome to be in the midst of "TRIATHLON OPERATIONS" !

No comments: