Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here and back again

I'm continuing to plug along here--in reasonable shape but obviously way behind the last two years....no surprise given my decision to focus on not focusing this year (on an IM).

Just returned from a trip to Hong Kong. On the way over I stopped in LA and road a 63 miler with Anders in the Santa Monica mountains--one climb was about 10 miles or so--it was all I wanted.

In HK I did a great hike/climb on the HK trail and got some pretty good training in.

I also, on Friday, road a bike in both Hong Kong and Delaware--pretty cool for one day (time change helps!)

Next Saturday is my first race of the season--the smithfield Sprint. I have low expceations but am looking forward to having some fun and getting a gauge on just where my fitness is....

No comments: