Monday, February 2, 2009

Hitting my Stride!

Well--I've had quite a litany of excuses:

-back surgery
-real bad case of the flu (twice)
-computrainer broke
-bad reaction to my syn-visc injection...knee swelled up like a greapefruit...had to get the juice sucked out/cortizone shot/stay off of it for 3 days
-Cervelo's fork recalled
etc.

Excuses can just be another name for poor motivation.

Anyways, last two weeks were 15 hours and 19+. Hitting my stride. Feeling stronger in the pool--3100 yds today. fixed my computrainer--ready to kill myself on it! Actually ran close to 30 miles last week....

The focus now is just a steady solid 15-20 hours/week for the next 6 weeks and then I shall be ready.

Just wish the weather didn't always suck. Oops--sounds like another excuse!

Here I come!

No comments: